Looking to buy tesamorelin online?
You’re not alone: Tesamorelin is one of the more researched peptides on the market today. It's not only effective at what it does, but it's also been found to have relatively few side effects.
In the US, it's only approved for clinical use in HIV patients with lipodystrophy. However, if you’re a peptide researcher, you’ll find it easy to order tesamorelin online for your testing and experimentation.
In this article, we'll tell you what you need to know to do just that.
Keep reading to learn more about what tesamorelin is, what it does, how much it costs and where to buy it.
Buy Tesamorelin from the #1 online Peptides vendor in the world: Peptides Sciences
Disclaimer: ResearchPeptides.org contains information about products that are intended for laboratory and research use only, unless otherwise explicitly stated. This information, including any referenced scientific or clinical research, is made available for educational purposes only. ResearchPeptides.org makes every effort to ensure that any information it shares complies with national and international standards for clinical trial information and is committed to the timely disclosure of the design and results of all interventional clinical studies for innovative treatments publicly available or that may be made available. However, research is not considered conclusive. ResearchPeptides.org makes no claims that any products referenced can cure, treat or prevent any conditions, including any conditions referenced on its website or in print materials.
What is Tesamorelin?
Let's start with the basics: What is tesamorelin?
Tesamorelin, also known by its trade name “Egrifta,” is a synthetic peptide, which means that it’s a chain of amino acids . Its chemical structure is identical to growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH), except that it also has an additional trans-3-hexenoic acid group added on the end of it [2, 3].
Because it’s virtually identical to natural GHRH in chemical structure, tesamorelin has essentially the same effect as GHRH. It acts as a growth hormone releasing factor analogue that stimulates the release of human growth hormone (HGH). In 2010, tesamorelin received US FDA approval for the treatment of HIV-related lipodystrophy, a condition characterized by a decrease in leptin levels and a deficiency of adipose tissue.
Why is HGH a big deal?
HGH is essential for humans — it's involved in practically all of the processes related to creating and repairing new tissue . It basically stimulates cell growth and reproduction.
That means that it's involved in how children develop into adults and affects their growth. But more fundamentally, it's what's at work when your muscles are repairing themselves after a workout, when your skin is regenerating old cells and when your body is producing immune cells.
HGH has been implicated in a great number of essential processes like:
- Increasing muscle mass
- Promoting lipolysis (the metabolism of fat into energy)
- Increasing protein synthesis
- Stimulating organ growth
- Helping keep body temperature balanced
HGH levels drop with age
As we age, the concentration of HGH in our blood naturally declines. That's part of the reason our body is slower to recover and regenerate as we get older.
Tesamorelin increases HGH concentrations
Tesamorelin is one of a family of GHRHs, including Pralmorelin  and EP1572 , that work by stimulating a human subject’s body to produce and secrete more HGH, leading to higher levels of concentration. Increased HGH means increased ability for the subject’s body to grow, regenerate and stay healthy.
Where to Buy Tesamorelin Online? | 2021 Guide
In the United States as well as most other countries, it's legal to order tesamorelin online for research purposes. And it's easy to do.
But unfortunately not every vendor is legitimate. Some of them pack their peptides with fillers or other bad stuff. This can be not only disappointing, but can also be harmful to your research subjects.
Finding a legitimate vendor
So how can you find a legitimate vendor? Here are the few of the factors that you can look for.
- Look for disclaimers. Legitimate sites will have very clear disclaimers about what the product is for — and what it isn't for. Disclaimers are a good sign because they signal that the company takes its responsibility before the law seriously.
- Look for science. On this site, we undertake extensive research to make sure we're providing our readers with accurate, up-to-date information. Legitimate vendors will do this, too. Lots of references to high-quality research is a good sign.
- Look for test results. You want to make sure that your vendor is selling a pure product. Legitimate vendors will publish laboratory results proving that their products are up to high research standards and are pure.
- Return and refund policy. Mistakes with orders happen — even with legitimate companies. But you want to know that your vendor will fix any mistakes that occur. Look to see if they offer a money-back guarantee or will commit to re-shipping if the order was defective in some way.
- The other stuff. Also consider that your ideal vendor will have good customer service, a good reputation in the community and good reviews from independent third-party sites. It's also great if they accept a variety of payment options and will ship to your country at a reasonable price.
The #1 Place to Legally Buy Tesamorelin Online
In our experience, the best place to buy tesamorelin is Peptide Sciences. We hold them in high esteem for a few reasons.
The most important one is this: They carry only high-quality products.
Peptide Science has the best quality that we've seen. They provide certificates of analysis online so you can verify that you're going to get 99% pure tesamorelin for your research. The peace of mind in knowing that you're getting exactly what you're paying for is priceless.
What else? Here are the other benefits of ordering from Peptide Sciences:
- Secure shopping. They use SSL technology to make sure that your information doesn't get lifted by bad actors.
- They ship internationally. You can place your order from almost anywhere in the world and get your product hassle-free.
- Reasonable prices. Peptide Sciences always has fair prices for the high-quality products that they provide.
- Great customer service. You can get in touch with them any time you have a problem, and you'll speak to an actual person.
If you're going to buy tesamorelin online, don't take a chance on a sketchy vendor. Get it from Peptide Sciences and be confident that you're getting real, effective peptides.
How to Order Tesamorelin in Your Country
To find out if you can order tesamorelin in your country, simply go to the Peptide Sciences website and fill out an order. Choose your product, add it to the cart and go to the checkout page.
In the billing information box, you'll see that you have to fill out your billing address, including the country. Open the country dialog box to see if your country is one of the options.
If it is, you're good to go.
You'll see that they will ship to many, many countries, including throughout the US, the UK and Canada.
Tesamorelin vs. Ipamorelin?
If you’re curious about the key differences between tesamorelin and ipamorelin, this is the section for you. Both of these substances are peptides that stimulate the release of growth hormone (GH). However there are a couple of key differences that researchers should be aware of before designing their research project.
First, only tesamorelin has been approved by the FDA for human use. Its approved use is to treat HIV-infected patients who suffer from excess abdominal body fat . To date, ipamorelin has not been FDA-approved for this or any other purpose and remains a research peptide.
The second key difference between tesamorelin and ipamorelin is that ipamorelin’s purported benefits come from animal studies, not human clinical trials. Ipamorelin is a selective growth hormone secretagogue that has been tested on swine and found to increase GHRH stimulation without affecting cortisol plasma or adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) levels . It has also been tested on rats and shown to stimulate body weight gain and GH release .
While both of these peptides are able to stimulate GH levels, these are the two main differences that researchers should bear in mind.
Tesamorelin For Sale | FAQ
Still have a question? Here are some frequently asked questions about buying Tesamorelin online.
Who makes Tesamorelin?
Tesamorelin was originally developed by a Canadian company called Theratechnologies, Inc. , but a number of firms around the world now market tesamorelin for sale. One of the major American producers of tesamorelin is Peptide Sciences.
How Much Does Tesamorelin Cost?
You'll find tesamorelin for sale at a range of prices. In our experience, you can buy 2 mg for approximately $35 and 5 mg for about $70. Peptide Sciences also sells a 10 pack of 2 mg vials for $285.
A typical dose of tesamorelin is 1 mg to 2 mg per day. At the low dosage, a 5 mg vial would last a week on a research cycle of 5 days on, 2 days off. At this protocol, the cost would be $70 per week.
Some vendors also offer discounts for bulk shipping.
Do You Need a Prescription to Buy Tesamorelin Online?
No, provided you’re not using the compound as a drug — in which case it is only approved for the treatment of HIV-associated lipodystrophy.
Tesamorelin is available for sale — without a prescription — for research purposes only. Do not handle this compound unless you’re a qualified professional.
Benefits of Tesamorelin
So what are the benefits of tesamorelin — how might your research subjects benefit from it in the first place?
While tesamorelin has been around for a while, scientists are still coming to understand how it can be used. There has been a lot of research conducted on its particular effects. For example, there has been extensive research on its effects for people taking HIV medications.
But in other areas, research on its full benefits is lacking.
Still, the literature does provide insight into the potential effects of tesamorelin:
- Muscle growth: We know that HGH leads to muscle growth, and there's some indication that tesamorelin does, too. Studies on HIV patients have found that tesamorelin significantly increases muscle density and size in those patients .
- Fat loss: The results of two randomized, placebo-controlled trials showed that tesamorelin was able to reduce the amount of visceral adipose tissue (VAT) in HIV-infected patients that had received antiretroviral therapy .
- Decrease risk of cardiovascular disease: One study found that tesamorelin could “significantly decrease” fat in the abdominal subcutaneous tissues and may decrease cardiovascular risk in HIV patients .
- Nerve Damage. Nerve cells don't regenerate easily, but some research suggests that Growth Hormone (GH)-based therapies, such as tesamorelin, may be able to improve nerve regeneration .
- Cognitive enhancement. Research suggests there is some promise for tesamorelin in reducing cognitive decline, improving outcomes for individuals with early stages of dementia, and enhancing cognition among healthy individuals .
Tesamorelin Side Effects
In the clinical research conducted thus far, tesamorelin has been well-tolerated by most individuals. One 12-week study into the safety of tesamorelin for patients with type 2 diabetes found that it had no effect on glycemic control and “did not alter insulin response” .
A separate study into the long-term safety and effects of tesamorelin in HIV-infectected patients found that tesamorelin decreased triglycerides and visceral adipose tissue (VAT) over a 52-week period “without aggravating glucose” .
But, as with almost any substance, there are side effects of which all researchers should be aware. Studies performed on HIV-positive patients indicated that common tesamorelin side effects can include :
- redness, itching, pain, swelling, and irritation at the site of injection
- muscle aches
More serious side effects can occur as well, but these are less common. They include:
- diarrhea with fever and dehydration
- congestive heart failure
- shortness of breath
- muscle or joint pain numbness, tingling, swelling in arms or legs
Buy Tesamorelin Online | Verdict
Tesamorelin is effective at increasing HGH in the body. That extra HGH may help subjects build muscle, burn fat and regenerate tissue. It may even help with cognitive enhancement.
Tesamorelin can lead to some side effects, but these are uncommon at reasonable doses. It's generally considered well-tolerated.
While it is available by prescription for certain applications, researchers can obtain tesamorelin from online vendors of research peptides like Peptide Sciences. This vendor is convenient, easy to use and ships pretty much anywhere in the world.