You probably know that Tesamorelin is one of the most promising peptides out there for burning fat and putting on muscle… But what about Tesamorelin side effects?
Is there anything you need to worry about?
This is the most common concern we hear from novice biohackers trying to optimize their body and performance. They want to experience the immense Tesamorelin benefits—it's just a question of safety.
Well, it is considered safe and well-tolerated by researchers, but there are some potential Tesamorelin side effects that you should be aware of.
This article will detail all of that for you, explain why it's safe for most “test subjects”, and also list the groups that should not use it.
Buy Tesamorelin from the #1 online Peptides vendor in the world: Peptides Sciences
P.S: This is not medical or legal advice. This is strictly for entertainment purposes. We are not doctors - nor lawyers. All information below is presented for use on "test subjects" only. Not for human consumption. Please read my disclaimer.
What is Tesamorelin?
Tesamorelin peptide is a synthetic compound made up of a sequence of amino acids . There are thousands of peptides in our body and they work together as chemical signals to regulate various functions .
Tesamorelin has a structure that is virtually identical to one of the body's natural peptide hormones called growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) . GHRH has one specific function: helping to upregulate human growth hormone (HGH).
What is HGH?
HGH is a hormone that is essential to all tissue growth and repair processes that happen throughout the body. It is involved in everything: building muscle, bone growth, replacing collagen in the skin, even healing wounds, and more .
But HGH levels in our body decline as we age .
Research has found that injecting HGH can have a number of positive benefits like helping to build muscle and lose fat . But there are significant downsides to supplementing HGH directly—it comes with serious side effects .
Tesamorelin HGH Supplementation
Instead, it's much safer to increase HGH levels in the body indirectly by supplementing the peptides that cause the body to produce and secrete more of its own, natural HGH. Regular Tesamorelin dosages can do that.
Tesamorelin, since it looks like GHRH, can bind to the same receptors that GHRH does. When it binds to receptors in the Pituitary gland, which is responsible for synthesizing and secreting HGH, it signals the gland to produce more HGH.
So, the result of Tesamorelin is higher HGH levels in the body.
There are tons of Tesamorelin benefits that are backed up by science.
But there are a bunch of other benefits of Tesamorelin that occur indirectly as a result of raising blood HGH levels.
The benefits of Tesamorelin HGH include:
- Burning fat [3, 10, 11]
- Packing on muscle and Tesamorelin bodybuilding .
- Improving cognition [13, 14, 15].
- Repairing nerve damage .
- Reducing the risk of Cardiac disease [11, 17].
Is Tesamorelin legal?
It has lots of benefits, but is Tesamorelin legal?
Yes. It was approved by the FDA as a prescription medication for people with lipodystrophy. But it's also legal to buy Tesamorelin dosages online for research purposes—even if you don't have a prescription.
Tesamorelin Side Effects | What You MUST Know
Now to the core of this article: Tesamorelin side effects.
Tesamorelin is safe for most people
First, we should emphasize that Tesamorelin is generally considered safe and well-tolerated. Virtually all research conducted on Tesamorelin peptide has concluded that it's safe with relatively low rates of side effects. [B: 3, 11, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22]
Tesamorelin side effects
But some side effects can occur. From most common to least common, they include :
- Injection site reactions, like pruritus, rash, pain, and swelling (3.1%)
- Arthralgia (2.4%)
- Pain in the extremities (1.1%)
- Myalgia (1.1%)
- Peripheral edema (1.1%)
- Paresthesia (0.9%)
- Hypoesthesia (0.7%)
- Rash (0.7%)
- Dysepsia (0.3%)
- Muscle pain (0.3%)
- Pruritus (0.3%)
- Vomiting (0.3%)
- Muscle stiffness (0.3%)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (0.2%)
- Joint swelling (0.2%)
- Night sweats (0.2%)
- Palpitations (0.2%)
Use in specific populations
In addition to the adverse effects, there is some extra caution that must be taken for its use in the following special populations.
- Individuals with hypothalamic-pituitary axis issues. Tesamorelin works on the body through the pituitary gland, so it should not be used by people with disorders that disrupt that system. This includes people with hypophysectomy, hypopituitarism, pituitary tumor/surgery, head irradiation, or even head trauma .
- Individuals with active malignancy. People with existing cancer tumors should not take supplements that speed up tissue growth.
- Pregnant women. Tesamorelin should not be taken by pregnant women. There is some concern that burning visceral adipose tissue in the belly could cause harm to the fetus .
- Children. The safety and effectiveness of Tesamorelin for use in children hasn't been established, so it should generally not be used on this population .
Also keep in mind that the safety of Tesamorelin has not been studied in older adults and seniors, or individuals with kidney or liver impairments. “Test subjects” in these groups should ensure that they contact their doctors before using Tesamorelin.
Tesamorelin and Cancer?
There's no evidence that Tesamorelin causes or contributes to cancer.
However, there is a worry (as with all substances that increase HGH) that it could increase the speed of the growth of malignant tumors if those tumors already exist . This is because HGH speeds up tissue growth—including cancerous tissue growth.
For that reason, Tesamorelin should not be used by individuals that have an active malignancy. Individuals with a history of malignant tissues should seek the advice of their doctor before using Tesamorelin.
Tesamorelin, Glucose Intolerance, and Diabetes
One further caution is warranted for individuals with glucose or insulin sensitivities, including people with diabetes or prediabetes.
For that reason, Tesamorelin probably isn't ideal for most people with glucose sensitivities.
Where to Buy Tesamorelin Online? | 2020 Guide
The best place to buy Tesamorelin online is from Peptide Sciences.
We recommend them—and only them—because they have earned our trust over the years we've been dealing with them. We've always gotten what we've ordered within a reasonable amount of time and for a reasonable price.
While other vendors have scammed us, Peptide Sciences has always been upfront and legitimate.
We especially appreciate that they:
- Have a high-quality product. They get regular laboratory analyses conducted on their products and post them right on the website so you can evaluate the purity of the product before you purchase it.
- Have convenient payment options. There are several options for payment, including most major credit cards and various forms of cyber currency. Their payment system is encrypted so you can feel comfortable that your information will not be stolen.
- Fast shipping. Peptide Sciences is an American company, so if you're buying in the US, you should receive your order within 2-3 days. If you're overseas, it could take up to 10, but that's still quite fast. If you buy over $200 worth of product, they'll also waive the $15 shipping fee.
- Great customer service. Honestly, we love that you can reach them if you have an issue. In our experience, they're quick to offer refunds or reships any time there is an issue with the product or an order. This gives you peace of mind that you'll actually get what you paid for.
Peptide Sciences is our number 1 recommendation.
Side Effects of Tesamorelin? | Verdict
Tesamorelin peptide has massive benefits for its users—especially those looking to incinerate belly fat. Your test subjects on Tesamorelin, before and after, will notice a huge difference.
But is Tesamorelin safe?
Yes. Virtually all the research on it agrees that it's safe for most people. The most common Tesamorelin side effects only affect 3% of users or less.
But still, you shouldn't use it if you belong to one of these groups:
- Individuals with hypothalamus or pituitary gland issues
- Individuals with a malignant tumor
- Pregnant women
And, if you're diabetic or have a history of malignant tissues, you should also be careful.
Tesamorelin bodybuilding for “test subjects” should be approached cautiously… but as long as “test subjects” don't fall into one of the above groups, they'll probably have 0 issues trying out Tesamorelin.