Wondering what really is Sermorelin acetate? Well, you’re not alone—with all the different names for it, it’s easy to get confused. We’ve got you covered!
Sermorelin is a growth hormone-releasing agent that encourages the pituitary gland to release growth hormone (GH) naturally . This increase in GH concentration throughout the body enhances the manufacturing and repair of tissue, as well as replenishes your natural HGH levels that drop as you get older.
Both researchers and “test subjects” have reported numerous Sermorelin benefits from improved skin quality and youthfulness to more lean muscle mass and reduced body fat composition.
This article will give you a review of what Sermorelin is, as well as its potential benefits and side effects. In addition, we will provide some information and resources for where to purchase Sermorelin online.
Buy Sermorelin from the #1 online Peptides vendor in the world: Peptides Sciences
P.S: This is not medical or legal advice. This is strictly for entertainment purposes. We are not doctors - nor lawyers. All information below is presented for use on "test subjects" only. Not for human consumption. Please read my disclaimer.
What is Sermorelin Acetate?
Sermorelin acetate is the acetate salt form of Sermorelin, which is a synthetically produced chain of 29 amino acids. Sermorelin is also a hormone, which means that it participates in the endocrine system and acts as a chemical signal to your body for regulating a number of processes.
Your body naturally produces many different peptides hormones that serve a multitude of functions in regulating a wide variety of bodily functions. Sermorelin is part of a group of peptides analogs known as growth hormone-releasing hormones (GHRH) . GHRHs work in conjunction to control the amount of GH your pituitary gland discharges into your body. As with other GHRHs, Sermorelin peptide directly encourages the pituitary gland to manufacture and release more growth hormone (GH) into your bloodstream naturally by mimicking the effects of human growth hormone (HGH).
So what exactly is GH and why is it important?
Growth hormone (GH), is a vital part of how your body produces tissue. Essentially GH (also known as human growth hormone, HGH), has an influential role in regulating the body’s composition, physical performance, and heart health . GH is also part of how the body builds muscle, develops bones, and manufactures proteins . In particular, GH is responsible for aiding in tissue reconstruction and building your body .
As we age, our natural levels of HGH start to decrease. Typically, this starts to happen around 30 years old, which is why you notice it becomes more difficult to gain muscle mass and takes longer to recover from physical activity.
Sermorelin HGH assists your body by stimulating your pituitary gland to naturally produce and deliver more HGH into your system . This increase in Sermorelin HGH levels results in enhancing your body’s ability to build tissue and repair faster . The difference between Sermorelin before and after is huge: users report feeling younger and full of energy.
Also, since Sermorelin dosage encourages the production of natural HGH in your body, it mitigates the potential negative side effects that you would get by directly taking additional HGH.
Any Difference from “Regular” Sermorelin?
Sermorelin acetate and “regular” Sermorelin are essentially the same thing.
The names are used interchangeably and there is no discernable difference between Sermorelin acetate and Sermorelin. Other names for the same thing include Sermorelin peptide, GHRH (1-29), Geref, and Gerel. Each of these names refers to the same chemical made up of a chain of 29 amino acids.
Most often, when you are searching for information, Sermorelin is used over Sermorelin acetate or any of the other names.
Benefits of Sermorelin Acetate
Numerous Sermorelin benefits have been reported by both researchers and “test subjects”. However, it is important to note that these benefits are mostly indirect.
Sermorelin is responsible for the increased production and release of GH into your body. This additional GH helps to increase muscle mass and along with other benefits. These benefits are a result of the higher levels of GH that the Sermorelin produces.
There are several indirect Sermorelin benefits from the additional GH that is being created and circulated in the body:
- GH assists the body in building a lean body and muscle mass more rapidly  and increases muscle strength . It also helps with a process called lipolysis, which is the breakdown of fats and other lipids in your body which ultimately leads to changes in body composition . The Sermorelin bodybuilding community love it for this reason; lots of people report that this peptide has helped them get ripped.
- Increased GH production is also linked to faster tissue repair and recovery from injury and workouts [2, 7].
- In addition to facilitating muscle growth, GH encourages the body’s production of proteins such as collagen. Better collagen production and repair means less visible wrinkles, and thicker, tighter skin [3, 8, 9].
- Sermorelin peptide users frequently report that they get a deeper sleep since it can be useful for monitoring some of the body’s sleep chemicals .
- Sermorelin can also potentially be beneficial for managing some of the symptoms associated with osteoporosis since higher GH levels can increase bone density and growth .
- Some research with animals demonstrates that increasing the body’s GH can promote the heart to heal more effectively after a cardiac-related incident [5, 10].
The above-reported benefits from both researchers and “test subjects” provide evidence that Sermorelin dosage can have many of the same favorable effects as other GHRHs.
Sermorelin Side Effects | What You MUST Know
Overall, Sermorelin usage is usually not associated with any major side effects and is recognized by health professionals as safe to use. The majority of “test subjects” and users report minimal to no side effects. Some of the minor Sermorelin side effects that have been more commonly reported are [11, 12]:
- Flushing or redness in the face
- Loss of color in the face or paleness
- Swelling, achiness, redness, or discomfort at the injection site
- Funny taste in the mouth
Occasionally, users do report some more serious side effects, although these are much less. Sermorelin side effects reported by “test subjects” and users include :
- Difficulty breathing/shortness of breath
- Tightness in chest
- Inflammation/swelling of mouth, tongue, lips, or other facial features
Please note that allergic reactions are possible (although, again, uncommon). If you or a “test subject” experience any of the above more severe side effects, please seek immediate medical attention.
It is recommended that Sermorelin be taken on an empty stomach right before bed in order to maximize its benefits. Nighttime is when the natural GH levels in your body are at their peak.
It is also important to note that higher Sermorelin dosage increases the risk of experiencing these side effects. Therefore, it is recommended that you begin with the lowest possible dose for a cycle first to see how your body responds to it. Depending on that, you can incrementally increase the dosage with each cycle and monitor the effects it has on your body and tolerance levels.
You should also never adjust your dosage mid-Sermorelin dosing cycle, as this can increase the chances of you experiencing negative side effects. Finish out one cycle before considering changing your dose, and keep the schedule and dosage consistent. This will help your body maintain consistent Sermorelin and GH levels, reducing the chances of side effects.
Before beginning the use of Sermorelin or any other supplement, we always recommend that you consult with your physician or healthcare professional.
Where to Buy Sermorelin Online? | 2020 Guide
Lots of people wonder: is Sermorelin legal for purchase online? It is; researchers can buy Sermorelin legally and easily online. However, since the market can be a bit saturated, we have found that many of the online vendors are not always trustworthy.
We’ve put together a list of what to look for when you are researching online vendors to make sure that they are a legitimate and quality source. Make sure that anyone that you buy from has:
- Some kind of formal, autonomous gauge that speaks to the quality of the product you’re interested in purchasing. Some examples of this are an independent lab analysis and independent reviews by verified users.
- A secure payment system that offers you some basic safety in relation to protecting your payment data and information.
- A return policy that will issue you a refund in the event that the product is faulty in some way.
After doing some extensive research and testing of our own, Peptide Sciences is by far our leading choice for online peptide purchases. Peptide Sciences offers high-quality, reasonably priced products for research and “test subject” use.
Through our own experiences using their product, Peptide Sciences has:
- Superior customer service. We’ve been able to connect with an actual person every time we have called them, and they have always been super accommodating and helpful.
- Secure payment methods. Peptide Sciences accepts all major credit cards, as well as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and several other forms of cyber currency.
- High-quality products. They have all their lab results available on the website and are easily accessible. As far as we know, Peptide Sciences is the only online company that can substantiate the purity of their Sermorelin and other peptides with a certificate of analysis and data from mass spectrometry tests.
- Fast shipping. For those ordering from within the US, the orders typically arrive within 2 to 3 days. For international orders, you usually receive the order within 7 to 10 days.
What is Sermorelin Acetate? | Verdict
So, ultimately, what is Sermorelin acetate? It’s a peptide that has a lot of potentially significant benefits. It has assisted users with growing lean muscle mass, losing fat, improving the quality of your sleep, and mending your body tissues faster.
Remember that, although the benefits can be substantial, Sermorelin is not a revolutionary product that will miraculously make you fitter or thinner. It is most effective when used in conjunction with a nutrient-rich, balanced diet and regimented workout routine.
Users report that Sermorelin just adds a boost by stimulating your GH levels in order to reap increased benefits from eating well and working out.
Although there are some side effects associated with Sermorelin dosage, they are typically very rare and minimal. It is not recommended for use for individuals with pre-existing conditions (e.g., diabetes, hypertension) or if you are under the age of 18. Again, it is important to consult with a medical professional before introducing anything new into your body.
Overall, the consensus is that it is something worth considering adding into your regimen if you are looking for a little boost!