CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin are both peptides that boost growth hormone and help your body build itself up.
Can you use them together in your research for optimal effect?
Based on what we know … absolutely.
While they both ultimately have similar effects (increasing growth hormone levels in the blood and helping the body build muscle, burn fat and develop younger-looking skin), they work in different ways.
As it turns out, they can work synergistically to have a greater effect than either of them would on their own.
In this article, we’ll tell you what you need to know about CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin.
Let’s jump in.
Buy CJC-1295 from the #1 online Peptides vendor in the world: Peptides Sciences
Disclaimer: ResearchPeptides.org contains information about products that are intended for laboratory and research use only, unless otherwise explicitly stated. This information, including any referenced scientific or clinical research, is made available for educational purposes only. ResearchPeptides.org makes every effort to ensure that any information it shares complies with national and international standards for clinical trial information and is committed to the timely disclosure of the design and results of all interventional clinical studies for innovative treatments publicly available or that may be made available. However, research is not considered conclusive. ResearchPeptides.org makes no claims that any products referenced can cure, treat or prevent any conditions, including any conditions referenced on its website or in print materials.
What Is CJC-1295?
CJC-1295 is a synthetic peptide made to be an analog of the body’s own growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) . It was originally developed by ConjuChem Biotechnologies  in Montreal, Canada, but is now produced by companies all over the world.
GH is essential for a vast number of bodily functions, especially cell and protein synthesis, cell maintenance and tissue repair . GH touches everything: GH receptors are found all over the body in virtually all tissues.
While GH is plentiful in the young, it starts to decline as people age. That’s why increasing the levels of GH in the body can help fight symptoms of aging.
Benefits of CJC-1295
The therapeutic CJC-1295 benefits have not been rigorously researched to a large extent. Still, there’s a lot we do know about the benefits of CJC-1295 peptide.
That, in turn, has several benefits for the body, including :
- Well-developed bones. As we age, bones lose their density and can become brittle. GH has been found to improve that density and prevent bone health issues ;
- Muscle growth. More GH makes it easier for the body to synthesize muscle tissue after workouts. GH has been found to increase lean muscle mass in several studies [10, 11];
- Improved sleep. GH and sleep go together; the highest levels of GH in your body occur during stage IV sleep. The relationship goes the other way, too: CJC-1295 seems to improve the quality of sleep .
- Burning fat. GH plays an important role in breaking down adipose tissue into energy . Of course, this requires exercise — it’s not going to happen on its own .
- Injury recovery. Growth hormone helps the body repair damaged tissue. That explains why it’s been found to help people recover faster from injuries .
- Anti-aging effects. CJC is known for its anti-aging properties and especially for promoting younger-looking skin . GH can improve skin quality by repairing and replacing the collagen protein that gives skin its elasticity [16, 17].
Because of these effects, the bodybuilding community has taken great interest in CJC-1295. Many CJC-1295 bodybuilding subjects claim to see massive effects after being administered the peptide.
CJC-1295 Side Effects
What about the side effects?
However, some reported side effects include:
- flu-like symptoms
- increased heart rate
- redness and tenderness at injection site
- difficulty swallowing
Again, these are uncommon and rarely severe. And side effects seem to be dose-dependent, meaning that they become more likely with larger doses. Research subjects can be started on smaller doses to reduce the chance they’ll experience side effects.
What Is Ipamorelin?
Ipamorelin is another synthetic peptide made up of 5 amino acids. It’s one of a number of growth hormone-releasing peptides (GHRPs) .
It’s chemically similar to one of the body’s natural peptides called “Ghrelin” so it can bind to the Ghrelin receptors that play a role in regulating GH in the body.
One of its effects is the reduction of other chemicals, namely somatostatin, that work to inhibit the release of GH. So Ipamorelin helps create the conditions for increased GH release.
Benefits of Ipamorelin
Like the CJC-1295 peptide, Ipamorelin leads to a significant increase in GH in the blood .
Again, the greater amount of GH means that Ipamorelin can result in:
- better bone mineral density 
- faster recovery from injuries 
- greater lipolysis and fat loss 
- increases in lean muscle tissue [10, 13]
- anti-aging effects and younger-looking skin 
- better sleep [12, 20]
A benefit of Ipamorelin beyond those of other GHRPs is that it does not create additional cortisol. That gives it a smoother, milder feeling while still being effective.
Ipamorelin Side Effects
Ipamorelin has been found to have some side effects, although, like for CJC, these are typically rare and mild. They include:
- Pain, rash, or soreness at injection sites
- Water retention in wrists or ankles
- Transient fever
- Insulin resistance
CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin | What You MUST Know
By now you know that both CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin are peptide powerhouses in their own right.
We’ll now go even deeper, examining key similarities and differences between the two, as well as providing our take on administering CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin in conjunction.
Similarities Between CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin
CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin have much in common.
They are both short chains of amino acids and both function as chemical signals to help the body regulate itself. They are both also synthetic, which means they’re produced in a lab.
Most importantly, both have the effect of stimulating the body to endogenously produce growth hormone. They both lead to elevated GH levels in the blood and help the body repair tissue.
Understanding the Difference Between CJC-1295 vs. Ipamorelin
To understand the difference between CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin, it’s important to understand the difference between GHRHs and GHRPs more generally. Both GHRHs, like CJC-1295 peptide, and GHRPs, like Ipamorelin, have the end result of increasing growth hormone.
So, what’s the difference?
The biology is a bit complicated, so we’re going to simplify a bit here. But essentially there are a few pieces to the GH puzzle:
- Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormones (GHRHs). These signal somatotrophs (specialized cells) in the anterior pituitary gland to begin the process of producing additional GH. GHRHs include Sermorelin, Tesamorelin, CJC-1295 DAC, and CJC-1295 (also called Mod GRF 1-29).
- Somatostatin. This is a GH inhibitor that your body produces naturally. It tells your somatotroph cells to downregulate the release of GH, and they inhibit GH to a greater extent as we age. Their effect is typically stronger than the effect of GHRH, so if somatostatin is present, GHRHs will usually not lead to the release of GH.
- Ghrelin. This is a substance created in the stomach and is involved in feeling hunger. It reduces the effect of somatostatin and encourages the release of more GHRH.
- Growth Hormone-Releasing Peptides (GHRPs). These basically mimic the activity of Ghrelin. They inhibit somatostatin and create the conditions for GHRH to have its effect. These include Hexarelin, GHRP2, GHRP6, Ipamorelin and MKo677 (peptide GHRP mimetic).
So while GHRHs trigger the release of GH from the pituitary gland, the release is ultimately still controlled by the hypothalamus and by whether somatostatin is in there. The somatostatin needs to be turned down before the release of GH can take place.
GHRPs help do just that: They limit that somatostatin so that the GH can actually be released from the pituitary. So they help create the conditions for GHRHs to work.
A very simple way to think about it is that GHRHs help create more GH by the body, and GHRPs help ensure that it gets released. That’s the basic idea, although it omits a ton of detail.
The takeaway for researchers is that combining GHRPs together with GHRHs is more effective than using either on its own. However, using either on its own will still have an effect — it just may not be as significant.
CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin Together
So now we know why using GHRHs and GHRPs together can be particularly effective. That’s one reason why some researchers pair CJC-1295 with Ipamorelin: They are thought to have a synergistic effect.
How can they be dosed together?
It partly depends on which CJC dosage you’re using. Here are some dosing schedules that come from the research literature :
- CJC-1295 DAC with Ipamorelin. CJC-1295 dosage should be 1 mcg per kg of body weight, to a maximum of 100 mcg (anything past that will have little added effect). It should be administered only two days out of a week during the subject’s cycle. Dosing for Ipamorelin should be 1 mcg per kg of body weight, to a maximum of 100 mcg, every day of the subject’s cycle.
- Mod GRF 1-29 (CJC-1295 no DAC) with Ipamorelin. Dosing for CJC and Ipamorelin should both be 1 mcg per kg of body weight, to a maximum of 100 mcg (anything past that will have little added effect), every day of the subject’s cycle.
- For a minimalist microdosing version, it would be possible to start with 50 mcg of both CJC and Ipamorelin.
CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin are so common of a combination that you can sometimes buy them combined together in one product. This is sometimes called “CJC-1295 Ipamorelin” or “CJC 1295/Ipamorelin.”
So don’t get confused: they are two separate peptides, but they are sometimes sold together.
Where To Buy CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin Online? | 2021 Guide
Peptide Sciences is the best place to buy CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin. They sell both products separately as well as several CJC-1295 Ipamorelin blends.
They’re the best because they offer:
- Convenient payment options including credit cards, electronic payments like Apple Pay and some cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin;
- Great customer service that you can actually contact if there’s a problem;
- Fair prices and high-quality product;
- Quick and international shipping. They also waive shipping fees on orders over $200.
Is CJC-1295 legal?
Absolutely. It’s not a controlled substance. Researchers are free to buy CJC-1295 online for their research and for use on research subjects.
Buy CJC-1295 from our #1 recommended vendor...
Ipamorelin and CJC-1295 | Verdict
Ipamorelin and CJC-1295 HGH peptide are two very powerful GH secretagogues. They cause the body to increase GH in the bloodstream and ultimately make that available to cells that can then grow and repair.
Research subjects to date have been able to build muscle, lose fat and look younger following administration of the two peptides in conjunction.
But Ipamorelin and CJC-1295 work in slightly different ways. And that’s a good thing: they actually complement each other and are capable of creating better outcomes than either one alone.
If you’re looking to conduct research related to human potential and biohacking, Ipamorelin and CJC-1295 are a great place to start.